I am currently a postdoctoral associate at Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab (CSAIL) at Massachusetts institute of Technology (MIT). I am a member of Robot Locomotion Group, led by professor Russ Tedrake.
My research is focused on formal methods for verification and control of hybrid systems, with a particular focus on robotics and transportation networks.
- December 2019: 2 Papers got accepted to HSCC 2020, Sydney, Australia.
- August 2019: Our paper on “Scalable and Robust Algorithms for Task-based Coordination from High-level Specifications” was accepted to ISRR 2019, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- July 2019: 2 papers on “polytope containment problems” and “compositional synthesis of decentralized controllers” accepted to CDC 2019, Nice, France.
- June 2019: Our paper on verification of learning-based controllers will appear in NSV 2019 in New York City.
- March 2019: Check my new toolbox on polytope containment problems. The underlying paper is here.